Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Home Page



 

HEY, I wrote a book!!!

Like Homer Simpson said, "I am so smart--SMRT! I am so smart-- SMRT--uh--SM-A-RT!".


Before we go on--it's important to understand that, until further notice, 100 % of ALL royalties (after deducting any advertising cost) will be donated to SPCA and Union Gospel Mission. So purchasing this book will benefit both animals and people.   Spread the word!! 

My book, my very first (and most probably only) book is about what the elements are that make a good leader. It can serve as a guide to those who want to be good leaders, as well as a guide for those who prefer to be followers which will enable them be able to choose good leaders to follow. Good leadership is based on competence, and competence is supported by Strategic Thinking, Analytical Thinking, and Ethical Thinking.

The chapter on Strategic Thinking identifies and explains the five basic strategies, and shows how to develop a successful strategy.

Part 2 of the book, Uncommon Sense, looks at, analyzes, and offers possible solutions to some of today's real-world problem. These solutions are arrived at by utilizing the elements of Part 1. Part 2 came from my discontinued Blog 'Musings of a Moderate'. However, unlike most moderates, you could say that I am a militant moderate.


Here is a review from James Finley, a retired teacher and my old high school classmate.

"Larry has written a well researched, refreshingly factual piece on a variety of topics that affect most of us daily.  His use of personal experience and research makes it very difficult to argue with his conclusions.  An entertaining read!"

Click here to read the introduction and the chapter on Leadership

 

Click here to see where you can get the book




I have two priorities: 1) to get people to read this book, and 2) donate any royalties to SPCA and Union Gospel Mission. 

                               PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD 




By the way, the above (and current) cover was actually my second choice. However, good sense and my wife (mostly my wife) prevailed. 

Here was my first choice. I made it myself (no one else to blame).
 

No comments:

Post a Comment